dvhoward

Embrace Happiness

Embrace Happiness
dvhoward, May 5, 2019
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs | So Here's the Story Papers
Becca Bonneville Design, Lynn Grieveson Designs, NBK Design, Sabrina's Creations, Tangie Baxter, Sara Gleason, Mommyish
| Bloom & Grow Blog Hop
Paislee Press | Growth Mindset
Mommyish | Beautiful Change
*Note - This is a blending of two layouts: "Daffodils" by Janisn, "Bloom Bright" by Carrie1977
Smileark likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Love the softness of your layout. Very beautiful photo of you. :)
      dvhoward likes this.
    • rchansen
      "Embrace happiness" - something we should all strive for. Great photo of you. Love the coloring.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      i love the soft colors with the delicate cutouts and beautiful photo... masterfully scrapped.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a lovely page.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • bellbird
      there is so much to love about this! the flower cut out and layering it behind the polka strip looks fabulous and adding that cluster of flowers and butterflies to the 'empty' half of the frame is such an inspired idea! (i don't think i've ever thought to do that, i always either don't use the multi-frames or cram them full of photos or journal cards, so i'm adding this to my 'need to remember that in the future' idea list!)
      dvhoward likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    May 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    76.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).