adriablack

Currently

Currently
adriablack, Mar 28, 2019
Description:
My take on the March 2019 Journaling Challenge (currently....).

Credits:
Little Butterfly Wings - I am Blessed
Allison Pennington - Well Read Elements
Bella Gypsy - Snap Happier: November 2016 Elements (alpha) - retouched for color
Font - Depressionist 3 Revisited & Traveling Typewriter
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is awesome!! I was wanting to see the new Charmed but they didn’t have all the episodes on demand. Is it good?
      adriablack likes this.
    • adriablack
      @Sokee It's definitely good! If you watched the original though, some of it is a bit predictable. Still has some good twists and turns and differences.
    • bellbird
      i was a big charmed fan back in the day, i dont know that it needed a remake though but i get what you mean abut cliffhangers! hate that! love how everything is arranged here and the reds and blues - great colour scheme and design!
      adriablack likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OHHHHHHHH I just started Roookie!!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE him and I'm loving it!!! there is only 2 episodes here, which is annoying once you get used to Netflix and Amazon Prime...but he is worth it!!!! funny thing, I remember when I first landed in the forums/gallery here at the Pad (I was a shopper for years before that) everyone was watching Castle.... I only watched years after... I think it was in 2015 or 16, all the series until the very last one, which I got my daughter to pay for as I couldn;t wait!!!! I have to say, we don;t want to watch Charmed, ot was my daughter's BIG time love when she was little, and we kinda don;t think we will want to revisit with different people.... I am almost 90% of my time bed bound, I used to listen to radio a lot in the kitchen when I was in better health, now is YouTube playlists, and I LOVE Pentatonix Christmas music.... we listen a lot to musicals, and when I am able to get up and do stuff in the house, we listen to Sister Act's sound track, both of the movies!!! and OHHHHHHHH how cute a kindergardener playing footie!!!!!!!! you need to capture that in photos to make a page!!!! <3 wonderful page... everything here is happy and comes through with so much vitality!!! Love your tittle work, the big numbers, amazing placement of the photos and your journaling really gives us a great insight!!!!! Love getting to know our people a bit more!!!! I should catch up properly with your gallery at some point....your pages are always gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      adriablack likes this.
    • adriablack
      @bellbird Thank you for your lovely comment!
    • adriablack
      @MrsPeel Awww! Thank you! You made my day!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).