Currently - March 2019
morgyns, Mar 28, 2019
Description:
Sahin Designs - July 2016 Template
Sahlin Studio - Currently Flairs
Sahlin Studio - Me and You
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Tree City
      Love the circle repetition with for the photos and flair! (Also, I'm going to have to tell DH about those marshmallows. TBH I don't like coconut but the rest of the family does and I think we need these!)
      morgyns likes this.
    • morgyns
      @Tree City The marshmellow is sooo good, hopefully you can find them :)
      Tree City likes this.
    • Karen
      morgyns likes this.
    • bensmom
      Love all the circles! with the cool flairs!
      morgyns likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW, very creative and gorgeous- love your idea!
      morgyns likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is SO beautiful!!!!!!!! Congratulations on being spotlighted on the blog!!!!!!!! super well deserved!!! your composition is delightful, clean lines and beautiful imagery, plus a wonderful journaling to give us a window into a bit of your life!!! I say you are good... I would have probably eaten ALL the marshmallows no matter the size of the jar...in one go!!! LOL Love how you used Krista's Currently flairs ( a favorite of mine!) and I am a big fan of herbal and fruit teas...after I had to change diet for health reasons, the favorite here (both my daughter & myself) is Apple & Pear Green Tea from Twinnings... sometimes we have Earl Grey, we have the loose leaves, such a delicious and relaxing tea!!! The thing with TV series.... I got so used to Netflix/Amazon Prime series that you can watch without having to wait, that these days I decided to wait until is all there!!! anyway, GREAT page, once again, Congrats on the feature, and Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      morgyns likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    morgyns
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).