ArmyGrl

HalfWay

HalfWay
ArmyGrl, Mar 24, 2019
Description:
Created with Rachel Jefferies M3 MAR 19 Add Ons and the Main Kit.
    • frani_54
      OMG this is hysterical, love this!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • Christina W
      WOW WOW WOW! This is off the charts awesome -- I love it!
    • mcurtt
      OMG! Just love this!!!
    • RJMJ
      I Saw This Layout On Pinterest...And WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...This Is Just Incredible!...I Feel Halfway Between Something Almost Everyday!...LOVE This Visualization!!!...
    • redplaid3
      Surreal and so amazing!!!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I came to look at the page because Rhonda has the link on her scrap lifting you...and oh my dear dear girl..... you are awesome, again and again I may need to make time to catch up with you (hardly been around in the past 10m months) because the pages are worth investing time!!! so so amazing!!!! love that it is fun and colorful, you being there (even fr in halves L:OL) all is crazy awesome!!!!! I have to say, at 61, I learned that the quote (as many more quotes that scrappers/bloggers/journalists use) is not exactly 100% truthful in the world this day and age for some people.... but I'll let you off on this one as depicted in the way you did, I can agree!!!!!!!!!
      Love you!!!! (will c0me back to your gallery with time!!!!) [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    319.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).