lmjrocko

Story

Story
lmjrocko, Feb 25, 2019
Description:
Project Mouse (Animal): BUNDLE
by Sahlin Studio https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Animal-BUNDLE.html

Disney is known for magical moments. I'm able to do and experience things here that I would never be able to anywhere else. They have so many rides and exhibits for the handicap. I have gone to the parks a lone while my husband golfed. It's the one place my husband says he never worries about me being safe or needing help. The staff at Disney helps the wheelchair on and off the rides.

Here while on the Safari in Animal Kingdom the Rhino came so close to our truck I could have actually touched him. Our driver was a guide in Africa before coming here so when the Rhino kicked our truck our driver knew exactly what to do to calm the Rhino.
sahlink and KarenB like this.
    • TiggerRMS
      What a great experience! I love the vellum set behind the journaling! Such a great idea!
      lmjrocko likes this.
    • corsicar
      Elegant in simplicity, and some great journaling! I love the little elephant and giraffe peeking out from the papers.
      lmjrocko likes this.
    • sahlink
      What a great experience!! And I concur about the staff and Disney being able to accommodate handicap. Sophie had to use a scooter and wheelchair for our entire trip, and they helped to make it just as magical. Glad you documented this story.
      lmjrocko likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    lmjrocko
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).