cfile

Coffee

Coffee
cfile, Feb 8, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Etc. By Danyale | Morning Coffee
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Morning-Coffee-Kit.html
Valorie Wibbens | Espresso Yourself (retired) {beads & some of the beans)
font: Freeze! and Splendid 66
photo: free stock photo from pexels.com
sketch actions by profactions: Perfectum & Da Vinci
MrsPeel, Ga_L and FarrahJobling like this.
    • Sokee
      AWESOME! as soon as I saw Coffee I wondered if it was your layout. LOVE the way your border is!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Sokee Thank you Barbara :) re the border I added an inner shadow and a regular drop shadow... at the 45 degree angle :)
      Sokee likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Coffee or wine ..
      Of course it is Christa. Another lovely layout. Question: how do you add two shadows to the same layer? It seems that when I try to add a second, it overrides the first.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @flowersgal Patsy since you are using CS2 is does not have that capability to add multiple drop shadows at once, however there are work arounds... first you can apply the shadow to your object in CS2 then split out the shadow by right clicking with your mouse on the fx on the layer, and select Create layer.. This will put the original shadow on it's own layer. Then go back to the element/object and add the drop shadow style again and manipulate that one with a different size etc. You can then put that on a seperate layer as well so you can distort or warp the shadows on their own layers.

Another way to do it, is you have your element that you added a shadow to. Add a new layer above the element. highlight both layers and now group them. This will allow you to add the extra style / shadow to the group folder.

Those are the work arounds. You can only use multiple shadows in styles without the work around in PS CC.

PSE, to split out shadows, Mommyish has a great action for that. You can split out the shadow with the action and then on the original element add another styled shadow to it.
      -----------------------------
      Also Patsy, if you open up the styles box, you can have an inner shadow effect and a drop shadow effect both on your element at the same time. You just have to select all the different effects you want on your element/ paper. Inner Shadows and Dropped shadows are two different effects and different kinds of shadows.
    • cfile
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? I run out of words, even though each page of your deserves millions±±± the blending, the amazing light...I can even feel that perfume of morning, deep and string and NOW I want coffee!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!

into the February Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel thank you so very much Cynthia!! I loved having coffee with you in 2017 even if it was McDonalds!! Ha ha xo thank you so much for the groggy fav :) :bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).