MAKERS GONNA MAKE - TLP COLLAB
SELF PORTRAIT - SARA GLEASON
ALL THE FEELS - NSD 2017 BLOG HOP
ALL THE FEELS - PART 2 - TLP COLLAB
SNAPSHOTS: THE STORIES PT 2 - TLP COLLAB
SNAPSHOTS: THE MOMENTS PT3 - TLP COLLAB
FONTS: ARTISTAMP, BRADLEY HAND & DRAGON
    • Tree City
      Love this, Jan! I love that her answer to "fave thing about living here" is the peacocks. :) (Random question, but do they like cold weather?) And the "just because" subtitle, if I may call it that, is such a cute idea! What a fun take on the challenge!
      Jan likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a great interview!! Love the fonts that you used to separate the Qs from the As. And loved some of the answers (peacocks!) and the little note that you added "not a fan". Nice seeing the photos too. Wonderful page!!
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      @Tree City .... I don't know if they like the cold weather or not. I know we hardly ever see them right now. A few weeks ago I saw some of them in their yard as we drove by and the mature males already have their long pretty feathers back!! That surprised me. But then I'm still learning how things are up here. Anyway, they don't wander around this time of year like they did in the other seasons. The snow is 12 inches or so deep in a lot of places. And just about everything else is just basically sheer ice. That would make it hard for them to get around. I've seen places where the deer have even slid on the icy patches. Can't wait to see all our critter friends again come spring!

Thank you, Ladies for your kind comments.
      Tree City likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Jan
    Date:
    Feb 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    850px
    Height:
    850px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).