A-M

23_PlayingwithPaperStrips_Vila2

23_PlayingwithPaperStrips_Vila2
A-M, Jan 23, 2019
Description:
This page will go with my other page about Vila for my 1981 Cruise Album.
Credits: Confetti from Aloha by Kristin Aagard ; everything else from Beach Daze by Bella Gypsy ; Shadows Dressed Up ( style) by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs; font- Caveat
JenniferJ likes this.
    • umyesh
      You're already done with day 23?! I'm super impressed! I love how you've used your paper strips along one side. The scatter on the left is perfect to pull all the colors over to that side, too! Fun page!
      A-M likes this.
    • marijke
      wow ... already done ... your are so fast ... love your page!
      A-M likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      You're fast and such a fantastic layout and the stripes used beautifully
      A-M likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      You are speedy! It's still 1/22 in my neck of the woods! Love the slight angle of the paper strips in vibrant colors!
      A-M likes this.
    • A-M
      @SeattleSheri There is only 6 hours left of the 23rd here for me Down Under.
    • *gina*
      wow - you are speedy, gorgeous page - love your paper strips and the beautiul photos
      A-M likes this.
    • JenniferJ
      Love your arrangement and what perfect papers you chose for this! Sounds like you had a great time on your trip!
      A-M likes this.
    • michelepixels
      I like how you alternated prints and solids. I may scraplift that idea. :D
      A-M likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I was out and you sure beat me to it today. Love the bright coloured stris, such a cool fun way to scrapbook those pics, beautifully done.
      A-M likes this.
    • redplaid3
      This is so cheerful! I really like the bright colors.
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).