Figaro MT
Comic Sans
Ayuthaya
Bradley Hand
Plantagenet Cherokee
Apple Chancery
KarenB and Trish like this.
    • nanascrapper
      Super page. Love your subway journaling. Spot on. What is the secret to justifying text which has been turned 90 degrees when you have normal journaling running horizontally on the same line?
    • flowersgal
      Nifty layout with the library photo, the stack of books and that well executed subway style journaling. Well done.
    • NancyP
      Oh my gosh!!! I am drooling over this layout with that fabulous Subway Journaling!!! You need to give a tutorial on this! Mine was so choppy, for my first try. And I LOVE the date stamps. Yeah, I remember when they use to do that. Way back when-------------
    • Electra
      This is so well done! It's spectacular and the chalk look of it is perfect for your LO theme!
    • *gina*
      great page - love it!
    • michelepixels
      @nanascrapper Each of my pieces of journaling were made as separate layers and while I did make use of text functions for spacing the letters and such, I also simply dragged and stretched the text layers to fit where I wanted.
    • michelepixels
      @NancyP See my reply to nanascrapper above and feel free to ask me questions. I’d be happy to explain further.
    • Karen
      Sigh. A girl after my own heart. I could have written most of this journaling myself... except I wasn't lucky enough to work in a library in 6th grade! How cool! I would play library at home all the time though! :giggle Fabulous job on the subway journaling on here and I love that photo!
    • KarenB
      This is so awesome! That photo is spectacular and I love the journaling :)
    • tkradtke
      Ok Michele... this layout is just amazing! Lots of people have used words for their subway journaling or they've used actual journaling... but you are the first that I've come across that does both... it's brilliant! I really love it. The chalk look is perfect as well! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    261.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).