Jan22_Poster Journaling_web

Jan22_Poster Journaling_web
flowersgal, Jan 22, 2019
Description:
Jan 22 - Subway poster journaling
Supplies:
Forever Joy - Unwritten kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/UNWRITTEN.html

Fonts: Impact, Jan Austen, Hominis, Black Jack, Brusher, CK Ali's hand, ChunkFive used on subway poster and Arial used in regular journaling.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Ohhhhhhhhh, I LOVE this, Patsy!! What a wonderful picture and you're right - what a happy reason to celebrate! Love that he has an iPad!!
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks. He got an iPad for Christmas and is really enjoying it although still learning. I think he sometimes gets frustrated that I can't immediately give him an answer but mine is a generation 2 and there are several differences.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal I understand completely Patsy. Mine thinks I have ALL the answers and I DO but sometimes it takes me a minute to recall or find the answers. LOL It's hard to go back a couple of generations - I totally get that.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Handsome photo and wonderful journaling and subway art. It's wonderful that he is enjoying his new iPad with your help.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • NancyP
      Patsy, this is FABULOUS!!! Tell him congratulations on the big 80. I hit mine in June. Your subway journaling is right on, and that big paint splash is just the right touch. Great job with the challenge!!!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and great subway journaling
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @NancyP Thanks for saying the paint splash was just the right touch. I'm not much for lots of embellishments (being more of a clean and simple gal) but I do enjoy the playfulness that paint can add.
    • mcurtt
      Your subway art journaling turned out super! Great photo of your DH for his 80th! I do like that grid paper & your paint splashes make it into a real celebration for sure. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Electra
      What a handsome gent he is! The journaling is perfect and you have a real talent for portraiture, Patsy! LOVE this!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • tkradtke
      What a great layout! You did such a great job with the subway journaling! I love the words you chose to emphasize with the bolder fonts! Great memory you captured here. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    177.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).