Cherylndesigns

MOC7 Day 21

MOC7 Day 21
Cherylndesigns, Jan 21, 2019
Description:
Credits: PaulaKesselring_BasicWhitePapers1CU_(5); Numbers: 1, 3, 5_prd_xoxo_I added "black stroke 10px"; 2_APennington_AlsoVerySmall; I added "Photographic Style Negative", then "black stroke 10px"; 4_jj_hocuspocus, I added the style "wow plastic black". Border-etc_dan_gentlerain_stitchborder;

All of the text is "Beyond The Mountains Regular" and I found these png images of Michael on the internet.
    • mcurtt
      Good one! Thinking about lists is not my favorite task. But you created a good one. You must be a Michael Jackson fan. :-)
    • KarenB
      This is so cool! Love your colour choice and that silhouette is fab! :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Huge Michael Jackson fan! So is Asher - I can't believe how much he loves "M.J". That's what Asher calls him, so I added that to my layout. Thanks for the comments. I really had fun with this!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @KarenB Thanks so much, Karen! I was so excited when I found that silhouette and then the other two images.
      KarenB likes this.
    • NancyP
      Ohhh, I feel the tears welling up! How I miss this man and his music. I remember when my daughter was 12 (she's 42 now) and she would NOT go to school without her silver sequined glove on!!! What a stunning job with this knock out layout!!! Now I am humming the songs----well, Billie Jean anyway. Thanks for the memories!!!!
      **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
    • Cherylndesigns
      @NancyP Awwwwww, Nancy, another Michael lover! I can't believe he's been gone for 10 years!! I can tell an M.J. song when I hear the very first note. Glad I gave you a good "flash back". I've been humming all of these since I started working on this. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      KarenB likes this.
    • NancyP
      @Cherylndesigns Just added this to "Froggy Favorites" in case you missed it. LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout!!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @NancyP Oh my goodness, thank you SO much, Nancy!! I did miss it! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! Love your mix of alphas for numbering your lists and all the different styles that you used! And love that list of MJ hits, brings back memories. Great page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @HeatherB Thanks so much, Heather. Your challenge really made me think and I started mulling over what I really liked 5 of and I thought "music", than I thought, "Michael".
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    82.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).