crystalbella77

Grow

Grow
crystalbella77, Jan 5, 2019
Description:
My sweet pensive girl. Everyday she grows more and more....
For MOC4 - Blending Technique
Used Artified: This is It Template for my blending masks
Make Art and Journal 2: Artists Miscellany
Make Art and Journal 2: Papers
All by Rachel Jeffries
chastml and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      I am so glad you loved the challenge and you really did a great job on the blending. I love the large photo blended in the background and then the framed photo of your little one looking around the sand searching for seashells. So beautiful! Thank you for playing along with my blending challenge. well done!
    • crystalbella77
      @cfile I so hope you can tell it is the same photo?! I tried to make the blending a little less obvious, but it didn't feel "me" so made it a bit more subtle! Crossing my fingers you can tell I followed the rules lol Thanks for the great challenge!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @crystalbella77 It is perfect and yes I can tell it is the same photo.. so no worries :) see the edges right above the leaves.. it goes from color to b/w.. it is almost like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz when the house lands in Munchkin land.. you open the door from the b/w movie into the color portion with the yellow brick road! Enjoy the rest of the MOC :)
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Oh my wow this is stunning Crystal :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    crystalbella77
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).