Description:
>>Credits<<
- September 2018 Layout Templates by Sahin Designs
- Tourist Elements by Sahin Designs
- Tourist Papers by Sahin Designs
- FONT = Traveling Through
KarenB likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      this is the exact cruise my hubby and I are planning! I want so bad to go to malta! How regal that boat is also!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @AnneofAlamo we loved Malta the best, we had a blast! Which month are you going or thinking of going?
    • Pachimac
      Our cruise started out of Civitavecchia as well. We did the cruise to Turkey, Sicily, and Greece, then back up to Genoa, France, and Spain. It's an amazing trip! I love your bold use of black and white stripes to make your color photo stand out.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      @Vrielinkie
      we are just planning, do you recommend a month?
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautifully blended and scrapped Hannah! I love the awesome frame on your cruise ship and I am so glad you enjoyed the challenge! I love the cool bg paper and the panoramic photo.. well done. So glad you enjoyed the cruise!! Thank you for playing along with my challenge!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @AnneofAlamo Well, we thought we went in the low season (half September) and I hate crowds. My boyfriends loves the bustle, but even he thought it was excessive. So I would recommend late September or early low season pre-summer I guess. At the Acropolis in Greece we were literally shuffling along in one big line of tourists. On Santorini I definitely recommend visiting Atlantis books. Let me know if you need any tips by starting a conversation!
    • esahin
      Lovely color combination! Can you believe that I didn't realized you used one of my templates until I saw the credit :D Beautiful work :heartlub
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).