DYD2018 | Day 12
AmandaJ, Dec 13, 2018
Description:
Template: Scrapping with Liz ~ DYD2016 Templates
Papers: Sahlin Studios ~ Home for the Holidays | Papers
Elements: Sahlin Studios ~ Home for the Holidays | Elements
Date Circles: Sahlin Studios ~ December Days
Glitter Style: Mommyish ~ DYD 2016 Layer Styles
Fonts: Dancing Script & Century Gothic (143.53 & 12)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • AmandaJ
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I have been so so in love with your DYD from the first time I saw them...and you seem to be getting more and more amazing!!! (didn;t think then it could be possible but you are!!!) how long since you came to The Pad? I said in the blog 2 years but maybe is more? anyway, I am delighted to see them, and this one so particular with the photo angle and your awesome talent!!!! I had made a note that I wanted to highlight you two weeks ago!!!!!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, so I looked it up in the profile, it was 2005 so 3 years.... was I already Polly when you first arrived? that was a year I "moved" to Pollyville LOL I know I LOVE your gallery and always a pleasure to be able to highlight you!!!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • AmandaJ
      Thank you again! I came to the Pad on Christmas Eve that year after the announcement that Scrap Orchard was closing. I think you had just become a Polly! Thank you so much for the nice words about my scrapping. I've been having a big break this year and DYD is bringing me back to my regularly scheduled scrapping. It feels good! <3.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I thought you had not been around, but as I have been gone myself on and off quiet a lot, I wasn't sure... I do know having your pages and yourself, of course, around makes my heart sing!!!! hope you can play MOC!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • AmandaJ
      @MrsPeel I am definitely planning on it!
    • bellbird
      this captures that Silent Night quiet joy and calm that i love on some December nights! love your colour scheme and perspective here!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • AnotherAmanda
      So pretty!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaJ
    Date:
    Dec 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).