spcoggs

On Our Way

On Our Way
spcoggs, Dec 10, 2018
Description:
Last month, DH & I took our first adult only trip in 5 years to celebrate our 15th anniversary. It started off with a delayed flight. One of those moments where we just had to laugh, and were glad we were kid free and flying to Orlando the night before our cruise so no stress on missing embarkation the next day.

Scraplift of This Moment by Sucali.
[​IMG]

Credits: Project Mouse Artsy No 1, Paradise papers, and No 2 elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.
JennFort, Laure and jesskab like this.
    • jesskab
      What a great page for a moment in life. I love the colors you used, they make me think of being in the air, flying!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh pinch me! a trip without children....I need more pages! It does happen! lol, and I love the part about laughing at the inconveniences.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • cfile
      what a terrific lift! Congrats and happy 15th Anniversary. I am glad the oops happened at the beginning of the trip so the rest was perfect for you both! Lovely photo of you two and what a lovely page to remember your Anniversry! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
      spcoggs likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Dec 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    107.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    390px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).