MrsPeel

WhenFeelingBlue

WhenFeelingBlue
MrsPeel, Dec 7, 2018
Description:
DECEMBER BYOC is here and it is awesome!!! ON SALE this weekend- Check Mirjam's special offer for the Bundle for Newsletter Subscribers!
In my page:
Pink Reptile Designs : Feeling Blue Papers -
https://the-lilypad.com/store/prd-Feeling-Blue-Papers.html
Feeling Blue Elements
https://the-lilypad.com/store/prd-Feeling-Blue-Elements.html
& Feeling Blue Alpha
https://the-lilypad.com/store/prd-Feeling-Blue-Alpha.html
ALL ON SALE this weekend!

Honestly, looking at these photos can get me out of my lows. We were living in northeast Brasil, we went to see a house we wanted to buy that had land enough for us to build a shopping mall (small for small village, of course) the car you can partly see is what I was driving at the time, a VW Saveiro, small truck for the dirt roads and the lot of work we were doing... journaling reads :
When talking about regrets, I rather go for the My Way lyrics, and say I had a few… I have done many things in life that I'm not proud of, but if prior to being a mother, if someone offered me a time machine, I would do it all the same, because it lead me to my child and also because there were 10 years before Andy's diagnose & I would live it all again. Some of my regrets are at the time we were in Trancoso, and even though I would maybe change the way I dealt with some stuff, still, it was a time we both treasure, and Sarita (funnily enough, we were talking about it just a couple of days ago) she has memories she knows for certain are not by looking at photos, some perfume in the air, the taste of a fruit or the way we cooked…so many beautiful, amazing memories, the kind that balances the bad ones just right…. we were blessed in life there, not that we don't feel blessed now, we do, but when feeling blue, be that whatever reason that brings some sadness, we think green…. the wonderful green scenery, the beautiful green way of life, the kind that any full on environmentalist would feel more than proud about….. and all feels better…. yes. When we are feeling blue…we most definitely think green. And everything is alright .
TFL!
mirjam, LynnG and Keela like this.
    • Dalis
      Cynthia, Me encanta tu pagina, pero lo que me toco y me puso toda sentimental fue to escritura. LOVE YOU!
    • CharlotteM
      Fabulous page, love the design and clustering and the use of the word "green"!
      and...♥your journaling is written incredibly touching, you take us into your world of thoughts - thank you!♥
      are you from Brazil?
    • HeatherB
      This is an amazing page! Love the "we think green". Green always cheers me up too! Love the photo, and I really like how you clustered at the opposite corners. Fantastic page and design as always! Hugs!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Dec 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).