CharlotteM, Nov 29, 2018
Description:
for the NBK Design Technique Challenge 26 Nov - 09 Dec
Credits:
"remembrance" by NBK-Design
photo by me
Joan K and MrsPeel like this.
    • cfile
      Charlotte, this is breathtaking.. gorgeous flower photo and I love how you framed it too.. it really pops here with the dark textured background! Fabulous!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful interpretation for the challenge!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh wow to this Charlotte!!!!!!!!! I love so much black backgrounds, and the whole composition makes the black give elegance and so much beauty here!!!! The texture is so amazing, it gives depth and the stars and dots/bubbles in the bottom give a great shine!!! Love the framing, & the quote is one of my formulas I educate my daughter with for success...I am lucky, I think, that she still likes traveling with me ... she has done some great trips on her own the past few years but she still loves traveling with me... amazing page here all over!!!!! [​IMG]
    • DigiGrace
      Gorgeous framed flower photo on the beautiful textured background and wonderful quote!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • bellbird
      Love the diamond framing & seriously, what everyone else said! So amazing! :beat
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • Oldenmeade
      Outstandingly lovely, Charlotte! I was reading Mrs Peel/Cynthia's comments and nodding my head....yes, yes. I love every single thing about your page!
      Thanks for taking part in the challenge :)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      I'm so very happy about your wonderful words and comments - have a thousand thanks!
      MrsPeel oh-I'm the same with my mother! I used to travel alone with friends and backpacks and for a few years now I have been vacationing with my mother here in Germany.
    • SeattleSheri
      Love the dark background and how you framed the photo, such a creative page!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Nov 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).