flowersgal

Nov2018_Sahlin Templ Chall_web

Nov2018_Sahlin Templ Chall_web
flowersgal, Nov 9, 2018
Description:
Nov2018 - Sahlin Studio template challenge
Supplies:
Sahlin Studio - Nov18 template; Me and You kit; Shine Bright kit; Chesterfield kit
JennFort likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Love this, Patsy! Love that background that you added!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cheryldesigns - thanks. I kept turning the geometric layer on and off trying to decide but ultimately I decided I liked it.
    • umyesh
      The geometric layer is my favorite so I'm glad you decided to keep it! I love how changing the background of a template can add so much! Great job! I love how you made the flag ribbon red to go with the curtains (or whatever those are).
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @umyesh - thanks. This was a challenging template for me with its many shaded layers. Yes those are curtains and I picked a color from them to re color the flag.
      umyesh likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh wow! I love that gold geometric cutout in the background! Great stack of papers under your photo too! :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Karen - thanks. I did a lot of pulling on and then deleting of papers before settling on these. The problem was I had papers from other designers that really spoke to me for this challenge but not so many from SahlinStudios.
      Karen likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Fantastic geometric! Great neutral paper choices, they go so well with that pop of hot pink in your photo.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - thanks. This restored theater was so elegant in the manner of former days that it just cried out for gold accents!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Nov 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).