Cherylndesigns

November Journaling Challenge

November Journaling Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Nov 4, 2018
Description:
I decided to do my Top 5 pet peeves. They were hard to rank, but I had to use my wonky wifi as my #1. Besides, I found this funny picture online and wanted to use it. I added the screen to look like a cage. LOL In case it's too hard to read, #2 is People who think they're "all that", #3 is When adults act like they're still in high school, #4 is When somebody lies to me, #5 is When I ask somebody what's wrong and they say "nothing". Like I said, it was hard to rank them.

Credits: SwL_That'sMyList_Template; lgrieveson_not_quite_white_2; etc_dan_forgetmenot_solid_6, solid_9, ptrn_10; etc_dan_countryside_pp14, Soco_Falling_Leaves_solid_5; awolff_placesyougo_edge1.
    • SharLamb
      My WiFi is good, but I’m with you on the others! Adore the cage. Love the paper stack and the way you placed the numbers?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @SharLamb Thanks, Sharron. Ours has been most of the time, but the last couple of weeks have been very spotty. We have Xfinity, which is supposed to be the best. We've had them over several times and they even replaced our router, recently. We've been using our phones as hot spots when necessary, but that runs up our data. It's been very frustrating.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love your list, your layout and the funny photo. What a fun layout.
    • HeatherB
      Great list and love the fun photo with the cage. I really like how this template looks - you did a great job with it! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @HeatherB Thanks, Heather! That picture is how I feel when I have to mess around with our wifi to get it back online. Great challenge! I really wanted that template but had no idea what to do with it until you had your challenge.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks so much, Patsy! I looked and looked to find a picture of someone who looked like they were "fried". I've been messing around with our wifi since I got up this am. EEK!!
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love how you did the picture! And our lists would probably be similar!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Scrapping with Liz Thanks, Liz. I wanted a picture that looked totally frazzled. Haha I'll bet a lot of our lists would be similar.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    342.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).