Cherylndesigns

Simplify

Simplify
Cherylndesigns, Sep 4, 2018
Description:
I'm re-organizing, purging and simplifying all my paper scrapping supplies. I lost my scraproom to our daughter so I was forced to reduce and use whatever space I could claim in a walk-in closet. This is a picture of one small, but very organized, area. It's kind of a drop in the bucket, but it's a start. What a fun template and I feel like the bright colors and circles and small picture kind of represent the enormity of my project.

Credits: SahlinStudio_Sept_18_Template; sahlinstudio_grunge_pp1, pp4, pp6, pp11, slideframe; sahlinstudio_simplify_paper1, paper3, paper4, paper8, paper9, enameldot, less-flair, brad-button1, brad-button2b, ws-simplify.
sahlink, JennFort and MrsEm like this.
    • MrsEm
      Beautiful page! I love your use of brads and badges in some of the circles to make the layout pop right off the page and give lots of dimension.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsEm Thanks so much! It was a fun template!
    • flowersgal
      Good for you Cheryl. Organizing and clutter clearing should be an on-going process for me too. Glad you made this colorful layout about your project. Those "less" flairs are a nice touch.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks, Patsy! I signed up for the Pocket Letters for this month, so I had to get a handle on my stuff. I have a ways to go, but made a good dent in it.
    • mcurtt
      I totally love the bold style approach you took here. And your idea is conveyed so well, that small area surrounded by the rest of the page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn! I work on my closet and "stuff" a little every day. I got more done today. It's been a huge job!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns I promised myself when I retired, that I'd start organizing. The only thing I've done so far is attempt to organize the gifts & cards from my retirement. I punched holes in the cards, slipped them on a couple of book rings to make a book of sorts. Oh well, it is just day 2...
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Hey, a start's a start! I love the idea of making a book of sorts out of your cards. You must be like me - I love to keep cards.
    • sahlink
      Good work on claiming a space for yourself and getting it organized. I love that you documented this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @sahlink Thanks so much! I've been working hard on it. I'm getting SO organized. Then I can make a big mess. LOL
      sahlink likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Sep 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    347 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).