meggersjm

SS_Aug10

SS_Aug10
meggersjm, Aug 10, 2018
Description:
created with Just Jaimee Storyteller- August for the 8/10 Speed Scrap
KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Megan, this is precious! Great job on the speed scrap... this, the photos of your astronaut, precious!!!
      meggersjm likes this.
    • KarenB
      What a cool layout to document this about your son. I love how you picked out the orange and the stitching is a great touch :)
      meggersjm likes this.
    • jesskab
      Haha, what fun! I love how you framed the box pic!
    • barbaraj
      What a fabulous take on the speed scrap! Love how you used the orange and the stitching. Glad he got back from Mars ok. :ballonhang
    • Farwen
      This is so cool! I love the touches of orange on the dark bg and great use of the stitching!
    • Cherylndesigns
      What an imagination kids have! I absolutely love your page! Great pictures!
    • marijke
      A bit imagination and a paper box ... and a lot of fun ... love your photos and page! Great job! love the frames on your layout!
    • Angela Toucan
      how adorable! fantastic that you captured his play and your story telling is fabulous.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh goodness, this is so super fun!! Love those photos!! I adore that dark background with the pops of bright colors! Thanks so much for coming to chat and scrap with us!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    meggersjm
    Date:
    Aug 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).