jenn mccabe

Dream Come True

Dream Come True
jenn mccabe, Jul 12, 2018
Description:
For the Scraplift "pocket page" Challenge. Loosely based on LG's lovely page with the pockets sort of "out of pocket" and deconstructed! Trying to do all the July Challenges with Dawn's lovely kits. :)

[​IMG]

My daughter's first summer job ... she's writing and directing her own short film! Monday she has a cast call for actors to audition - it's all so exciting! The image in the black frame is a little snippet of her 1st draft of her script - it's been revised quite a bit since then though. Gah! I love seeing my girl do what she loves!

Credits : by Dawn Inskip
Dreams & Goals : Art Works Template
Dreams & Goals : Kit
Dreams & Goals : Tattys
Dreams & Goals : Gesso
Anticipation Mixed Media Papers {M3 Dec 17}
Anticipation Elements {M3 Dec 17}
Anticipation Artsy Extra's {M3 Dec 17}
border stitch by Anna Aspnes
    • cfile
      beautiful page Jenn! I love the page Jenn with the snippet of her script with the edits, the journaling, the photos and the fact that your daughter is going for the brass ring.. everything she has wanted and what a fun summer job! I am looking forward to seeing more of her process and hope that she gets a lot of great actors auditioning!!! I love all the blending of papers, stitches, staple and all.. love the deconstructed pocket style here, and I love that you are doing all the July challenges with Dawn's kits. So wonderful. Hugs!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      :beat TY so much Christa!
    • HeatherB
      What an amazing opportunity and accomplishment. Good for her! It sounds like she is going to have a summer of a lifetime! Love the photos and the blending and layering. Great page!
    • jenn mccabe
      Thanks so much @HeatherB (and thank you for all the lovely comments on my pages today) :beat
      HeatherB likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Oh, this is so beautiful!! I love the non-traditional pocket page!! Love how you made this challenge your own!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jul 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).