Cherylndesigns

Hanging out with Asher

Hanging out with Asher
Cherylndesigns, Jul 6, 2018
Description:
khadfield_cfile_stars_and_stripes template; khadfield_painted_pretties_2 & 4; khadfield_joodle_strips_5; khadfield_cfile_ScotlandTheBrave_brads_redtartanshadow; prd_bordered_10.
SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Nice blending of the colors and repetition of the patterns. Very cool stitched border.
    • flowersgal
      Love how you used the plaid brads to add interest and color to your page. Clever and a trick I will likely copy in the future. Thanks.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @SharLamb Thanks, Shar. I kept this one pretty plain, so "unlike me". Haha
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks, Patsy! I just got those brads - Christa @cfile designed them. I was thinking "what can I put in those stars" and I remember those brads. I want to see how you use them.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns awww thanks Cheryl! I love how you used the template too. The joodles look great as the ribbon! The painted pretties paper are some of my favorite papers of Kate's. I love the texture in them. I love seeing how the templates and brads and I items I make with Kate get used to show off your terrific photos of Asher. Thank you for playing along with the template challenge and good luck :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks for your sweet comments, Christa. I just love the brads and the tartan plaid were perfect for a tie-in. I love Paper Pretties, too. Love the shading.
      cfile likes this.
    • bestcee
      Awesome job making the stamp look like a stamp! It turned out great!
    • Kate
      Great use of the template and I love the colours you used here and how you added in the tartan brads across the page! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    • Cherylndesigns
      bestcee likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Kate Thanks so much, Kate. I love the new tartan brads. Thanks for the template.
      Kate likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    401.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).