cfile

Hostas

Hostas
cfile, Jul 1, 2018
Description:
July Journaling Challenge - Documenting an everyday moment that sparks a FOND memory.

To make it real simple, here are the instructions for the Journaling challenge:

· Your page must contain at least 1 photo. (You can have more but at least 1 photo.)

· You must include at least 3 lines of journaling to explain the spark of memory. (You can have more lines of journaling, but it must be at least 3.)

Credits:
Dawn Inskip | June'18 M3 Add on He's All Mine Bundle (to include the FWP of Bundle Aplha)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/He-s-All-Mine-incl-FWP-Inked-Chipboard-Alpha-M3-June-18.html
font: Splendid 66 (Typewriter font)

[My Journaling: "Every Spring/Summer when I see these Hosta plants growing on the side of our house, it brings a flashback to my youth at my Grandmother’s house. She had all of these Hostas growing in the font of the house by the porch and before they would bloom, the flowers would be like a mini balloon. If you squeezed them they would pop. I no longer "pop” them, but smile at the memory."]
Carol K. and dawninskip like this.
    • dawninskip
      OMGoodness Christa, this is fabulous!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Thank you Dawn :)
    • KittyY
      great job w this challenge sister!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @KittyY thanks Kitty! I hope everyone will like it for July!!
    • Carol K.
      Love This ! Beautiful, dreamy quality, like a view of your memory. I have similar warm feelings, and remember popping the buds in my mother's garden. I haven't thought of that in a long time...thanks!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Carol K. Aw I am so glad I could bring that memory to you too Carol! I am glad I am not the only one who popped them! I used to think I was a weird kid! Ha ha!! Thank you for your sweet comment!
      Carol K. likes this.
    • *gina*
      wow Christa, what a fantastic page - I love hostas and I have a lot in our garden - the big ones and also the small ones
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @*gina* Thank you Gina.. I love them too.. with our weather they have grown beautifully this year!
    • cookingmylife
      Now I know why I thought of hosts! btw, how touching it is to see Dawn as your first comment. Bittersweet.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @cookingmylife thank you Maureen. I am thankful for Dawn’s beautiful creations and her friendship. I am blessed to have known her over the years and I cherished being in her team and for her comments on the pages I made with her designs. Thank you again.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).