Psychozoe, Jun 12, 2018
Description:
Sara Gleason prompt challenge June 2018

Prompt: grief observed

Grace template... Sara Gleason
Sara Gleason.. Snapshots, Currently, Friendlier, Thats Life kits

Font: KG Be still and know
    • bellbird
      while i saw something 'just' pretty and with a cool design as a thumbnail a second ago, i can see now this is obviously a precious and priceless page and that it would truly hold more than a thousand words for you and it just makes it that much more special :glomp
      Sara and Psychozoe like this.
    • Sokee
      (hugs) Great design, love the pops of blue, wonderful shadows.
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • fanon
      great page ! I love the shades of blue and how you used the differents elements !
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • gduncan
      I'm so sorry for your grief/loss. I pray that God comforts you. Your page is stunning! What a wonderful tribute.
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I love your journaling. Sometimes just a few words can say so much! Nice remembrance page.
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • Sara
      Beautiful balance with color here. I love the dominance of the blue..it's so very apropos. And your journaling is precious and heartfelt and reflective of that deep ache of grief, observed. I think it's so important to give voice to it in our storytelling, as you have done. Love to you. And thank you for playing along with June's story challenge! :beat
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • Psychozoe
      Thank you! @bellbird Justine, @Sokee , @fanon , @gduncan , @flowersgal @scarletsierra Sara... his death in March is the catalyst that brought me back to digiscrap. I wanted to work thru my grief and to make memory pages for other family members... and that has brought many people together :angel
      Sara, fanon and bellbird like this.
    • bellbird
      So good to read that update Susie! Thank you!
      Psychozoe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    Psychozoe
    Date:
    Jun 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).