the monsters in our heads... or hearts!

credits:
Allison Pennington - Boom (Pins)
Little Butterfly Wings - M3 October2017 AddOn Elements
LiliWee - M3 May2018 AddOn & Faces AddOn
    • Ferdy
      wow! this is sooo perfect!!
    • artgalstyle
      This is such a cool layout. Our self talk can definitely be thought of that way. Awesome!
    • fanon
      waouh! beautiful layout !!!!
    • MiekSter
      Perfect, just perfect!
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous. That upside down woman is so depictive of how we can get ourselves facing the wrong way with negative self-talk.
    • ArmyGrl
      Gosh, so much truth here.
    • kewl_jive
    • MrsPeel
      wOw!!!!!!!! I am so so very glad my colleague at the GSO blog picked your page, because this is something that NEEDS to be shared!!!!!!!!!! as it is already on the GSOs, I will be taking it into the June Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]

to be honest, I am not sure (as I have neurological health issues) if I know you but can't remember or I had never come across your pages, but I am so so delighted to find this... I will make time to come to stop in more pages!!!!!!
    • JanaM
      @MrsPeel Thanks for your lovely words aaaaand the Froggy Faves! <3
      I had a break from 5 yrs or something like this... I always loved this place and i was on some awesome Teams here at the Lilypad!!
      I bought some Kits last week and had really fun back again at the computer - i am a paper scrapbooker now - and sometimes i REALLY miss the digital thing. But my plan is to stay for a while and i will post some more pages from time to time! :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm glad that it wasn' t my brain not remembering you... I thought it was impossible I would nor remember someone of your talent!!!!!! well, looking forward to having you even if from time to time!!! we have some really talented hybrid peeps here.... I keep trying to get back into doing hybrid but my health keeps tricking me into not moving much.... anyway, delightful "meeting you" [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    JanaM
    Date:
    Jun 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    391.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).