Ferdy

Tired

Tired
Ferdy, May 14, 2018
Description:
journal is blurred for personal reasons...TFL!

credits by Amber Labau @ The Lilypad

All the Feels | Elements
Amber's elements, black paper and journal cards from Snapshots: part two {the stories} iNSD store collab
playful sticker alpha
may template for the challenge
    • Trish
      This is fantastic, I love how it draws your eye right across the page, love how you journaled on separate tags. love it
      Ferdy likes this.
    • fanon
      i love this horizontal composition. I love how you used the elements. Beautiful page !
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Aerobigirl
      I like the horizontal design. Sort of "horizontal with a twist," with the eye following across, while lingering on the cool details. nice work!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      fanon likes this.
    • sm_amber
      Oh - this is fantastic! I love the negative space, and how you've made the template fall within your personal style aesthetic. Amazing shadow work, too! Well done!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • amandaresende
      ta linda!!!!! eu adoro quando eu vejo um jc assim tao bem inserido numa page mas pouco consigo fazer hahahahahaha AMEIIIII!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @amandaresende ahhhh mas vc tem o dom de fazer todo o resto no scrapbooking!! lol!! :yourock
    • mcurtt
      I love how you thought outside of the box to use journaling cards, tags, and a line drawing. This is awesome, a clean & simple layout with so much more.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amber LaBau
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    May 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).