3littleks

3littleks, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
irvine park | one little bird

I got to spend 5 years of my life in a small country in Africa. Liberia was an amazing place to live. So much simpler. We played in the dirt, watched tadpoles turn into frogs in the puddles outside out homes. We went to school and church and had talent shows. I learned how to ride a bike on dirt roads (and I have a few scars to prove it). I climbed (and fell out of) trees pretty much every day. Played in the rain that ran down little streams around my house. We drove 45 minutes on a rut filled road to the beach every weekend. I still remember the time my brother go bit by a monkey while we were playing beach side. That was scary. Almost as scary as having Malaria a few times. I lived life a little different than some but I wouldn't trade any of it.
    • Serena
      Oh wow, this is amazing! What a cool upbringing and awesome memories to have scrapped!!
      3littleks likes this.
    • Iowan
      How wonderful, what an awesome childhood, monkey bites and all. Your photo is fabulous and I love the simple title. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
      3littleks likes this.
    • fanon
      this is amazing ! I love this
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    3littleks
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    299.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).