Description:
** On sale 02/21/2018!!!
Bella Gypsy
Boho Fall ***

Scrapping with Liz
Artsy Journal Templates 18
MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • flowersgal
      Jess, love the bright colors you used in your layout to enhance your free spirit writing and the photo of you. Positive and upbeat vibes come from you and your writing. Go, girl!
      jesskab likes this.
    • norton94
      Love the brights here and your awesome letter to yourself!
      jesskab likes this.
    • Dalis
      YOU HAVE FRECKLES????? OMG, you are the cutest thing ever!!!!! ok... next why don't I have that HUGE PIN that you are using in THIS PAGE?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @Dalis I have freckles! My dad was a New Zealander, my mom Mexican-American. So, I got his freckles/complexion & red hair, I got her pretty much everything else. The pin is from Boho Fall by Bella Gypsy. I think it's my siggy too. I just love that kit!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Great design, I love the slant on the paper framing your beautiful photo! Have to say you're braver than me girl! I’m fighting those grey sparkles still. Just not ready to gracefully accept them yet hehe!
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @Justagirl Oh it's covered up now. I was feeling like Cruella Deville with my white streak. I didn't even recognize myself anymore. Hair is currently like my avi. Lol.
    • MrsPeel
      I think I may have to share this one too... I wanted more time to come over to your gallery, but being on the middle of something your Storyteller page came up and I HAD to share it..!!! now looking at your gallery this called my attention and of course...is absolutely awesome.....you forgot to mention (when you say devoted wife mother & daughter) FRIEND. You are one of the most amazing women I know.... love you & your art, your memory keeping, with a passion. Always, Always remember: "Learning to Love yourself , it is the GREATEST love of all" we can't be loved by others if we don;t love ourselves first, so yes, make yourself a priority more often. The composition is so well crafted, perfect with the arrows giving dynamic and that gorgeous photo if you, the beautiful choices you have made of papers & elements, the journaling font is amazing ,..everything is great, the journaling is something many of of us need reminding often.... we matter, big time!!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!
      into the Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    283.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).