Roxana, Feb 11, 2018
Description:
Just Jaimee & Amber LaBau - "A Light Bulb Moment"
Fonts: Smartie CAPS; Bohemian typewriter
justjaimee and chastml like this.
    • fanon
      very beautiful design
    • ArmyGrl
      I am so lovin' the flow and bits of paint splatter. And those light bulbs...so cute!
    • cfile
      Love it.. thank you for giving the complete explanation of the "Dab".. I am so outta the loop that I never quite understood it all... I love the paint splatter here and I love that you captured your son perfectly here, demonstating it! I really do love the composition with the explanation here. the layering of papers is fabulous too!
      Roxana likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      And in years to come when your son querstions, what on earth he was doing in this picture, you'll have it all documented. Very clever idea! Love your title work and the whole page!
      Roxana likes this.
    • sm_amber
      This is brilliant. Love the page design. Love the photo. But my favorite thing is how you've taken the time to document such a "flash in the pan" trend. This will be SO fun to look back on in 40 or 50 years.. What a great idea! :D
      Roxana likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amber LaBau
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Feb 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2018:02:11 18:42:20

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).