andastra

MOC-Day-31

MOC-Day-31
andastra, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Laugh Often { Bundle } by by Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic
Text:
It always means that you notice how quickly time passes when you have children. As a kid I found the saying silly. Meanwhile, I know that the saying is true.
Then: Somehow you do not enjoy the time with your little kids enough. All the achievements, such as crawling, learning to walk and talk, go by way too fast. But we have a lot of photos and videos to remember the good times.
Now: My daughters are now 11 and 14 years old.
Your independence is great. It's great to see what they have done so far. They take care of their friendships and pets, are good at school, have good manners and enjoy life. Only photography is slowly becoming more difficult. Sometimes it is stupid for both. My husband and I are sometimes embarrassed. That's why I enjoy the few moments when it's different. Then they talk about their worries, fears, ideas and plans, we cuddle or make nonsense with each other.
    • Sokee
      this is so pretty! I love that you pulled the purple from their outfits onto your layout! The camera and those cutout heart sheet are a great touch!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    andastra
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).