stamdl99

MOC-26-Web

MOC-26-Web
stamdl99, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
Kit used: Dearest Diary by Dawn Inskip
Journaling: So many memories from this photo taken during our first of many years at Boyd Lodge. The guys had been out buying fishing supplies at Bertha’s Boatworks and brought back these loon shirts for Mom & Karen. A few days later there were 6 of us sporting them. Grandma must have been the last since hers is draped on her. Muriel was visiting for the day and joined in the fun as always. Grandma & Muriel were close sisters with so much laughter and stories to share. I think Karen was the favorite of Mom’s 4 sisters but she probably wouldn’t admit it. They had many common interests even though their lives were quite different. Pam & I are the only sisters out of 13 cousins which I never really thought about until we were gathered at Karen’s funeral. I am very grateful to have a sister.
    • Iowan
      Good tip about preserving your photos. Nice journaling and what a great photo. I like your clustering around the photo. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • stamdl99
      This was a wonderful challenge and I foresee doing lots of this style of journaling. Thanks so much!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    stamdl99
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).