MrsGaramer

Advice

Advice
MrsGaramer, Jan 22, 2018
Description:
Journaling:
Advice to my future self: First of all, you need to know that you are enough. You really are. You bring so much to the table just by being yourself. Stop trying to run yourself into the ground to fit a persona that will never be you. Allow yourself to be silly and quirky. All the best people are! I hope you took that flight. You need to. You have an amazing opportunity to see the world. The entire world at your fingertips. I hope you don’t let fear keep that away from you. Can you image the knowledge you could soak up, the cultures, the languages, the beauty…if only you would allow yourself to do it. Face the fear. Take the flight. Failing is ok. Fear is ok. Not facing those things is not ok. Play. Play with the boys. Make pretend coffee and watch movies with them. Beat the crud out of them at Mario Kart and stop saying no so much. Try to remember what it was like to be a kid. Be a kid. Read and laugh and sing and dance with them. They are already growing so fast. Do not let that get away from you for another second. Do not have that regret as you write a letter to your past self. Allow yourself to be loved in every way possible. Open your heart to all that is around you. You absolutely may get hurt but man, you are missing out on so much by keeping that shield up. Let it down. Let love consume you and let it be ok to be loved. This includes loving yourself. Lastly, be kind to yourself. You are simply amazing. Let that light shine in this dark world. You’ll find others like you. You will still change the world.
Credits:
bookholic {bundle} by Little Butterfly Wings
Storyteller 2016 :: Photoshop Styles - July Add-on by Just Jaimee
Misc brushes
Font: Typenoksidi
Mylinn and Dalis like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    MrsGaramer
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    312.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).