Mt Hutt
LynnG, Jan 15, 2018
Description:
DD was born in England, but was a toddler in Singapore. She was fascinated by weather and the seasons (despite the fact it was always only one thing - hot - in Singapore) and devoured books about snow and winter, and her favourite video was "The Teletubbies in the Snow". So we took her up a mountain in New Zealand and she saw snow for the first time. She walked about looking totally content with life, reciting the dialogue about the Teletubbies. I could imagine her thinking "yes, THIS is where I am meant to be" LOL.

For the MOC "filled layout" challenge.

I used my:

Messy Pockets {Oh my Deer} templates
Iced Collection
Mylinn, mirjam and katell like this.
    • mirjam
      Wow Lynn! What a stunning page!! It immediately caught my eye in the gallery!
      LynnG likes this.
    • Amson
      Lynn this is stunning. I like all your pages but this is exceptional. Wow!!
      LynnG likes this.
    • JillW
      Your page just makes me smile! What a wonderful wonderful memory to have recorded on your beautiful layout! She is a blessed little girl!! Your page is beautiful and I'm so thrilled that you played along with the challenge!!
      LynnG likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the colors
      LynnG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so pretty. I like the way you've put a pink overlay on top of the two people walking
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    LynnG
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    377.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).