angiekey

A Different You (MOC #3)

A Different You (MOC #3)
    • jenn mccabe
      Wow Angie! this is AH-mazing! Your mood board is so inspiring ... I totally want to go play. I absolutely LOVE how you really embraced the spirit of the challenge and let the images in your board guide the whole design. Breaking up those photos like this is so creative and fun - such an eye catcher ... and then that backdrop takes it to a whole other level! Really fabulous job on this one!
      angiekey likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Stunning!!
      angiekey likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! I love how you created a mood board, and used this to lead your design -The striking black and white striped background with arch of 3 dimensional flowers at the top (from panel one), the triptych of half faces (panel2), the inspirational message on black background (panel3 central), the font style (panel4), the gold glitter border (panel5) and the flower type and colours (panel6). Veronica’s lipstick and blouse fit in perfectly with this scheme and her different facial expressions made me smile. Your personalised message at the bottom is the perfect finishing touch. This would be a great cover for a notebook, as it would inspire every time it was opened.
      #MOC6-3 #moodboard
      angiekey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).