3littleks

Lady

Lady
3littleks, Dec 31, 2017
Description:
A little backstory on how we got Lady...
We just moved to Colorado 2 weeks ago. In order to get our dogs here we had to have them shipped. Both of them passed away on the drive from Virginia to Colorado. I'm sure you can imagine that we were all heartbroken. Our house felt so empty when we got here, too. So off we went to a local animal shelter to find a puppy in need of a home. We all fell in love with Lady the minute we saw her. She loved us right away, too. Now she is being spoiled and loved in our new house.

Life in Pieces
| One Little Bird
Fancy Neutrals | Pink Reptile Designs
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh wow!! This is absolutely beautiful!! Your layers and simple elements couldn't be more perfect!! So sorry about your dogs, but so happy that you found Lady. She is gorgeous!
      3littleks likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Oh that is such a sad story. Lady is lovely. I'm glad you found her and I'm sure she's glad she found you. ❤️ Really beautiful layout.
      3littleks likes this.
    • Scrappy_dog
      Such a beautiful and simple page but so eye catching. Thank you for sharing <3.
      3littleks likes this.
    • willimena
      Such a beautifully designed page - it was very meaningful reading the backstory - it is so sad what your family has been through so I'm glad there was a silver lining.
      3littleks likes this.
    • Cristina
      I'm so sorry about your dogs! She is beautiful! The design of this page is perfect!
      3littleks likes this.
    • LynnG
      What a beautiful page (but so sorry about your dogs, that is terrible. I hope this little darling brings you many years of joy) xx
      3littleks likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    3littleks
    Date:
    Dec 31, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).