Sokee

Hello....

Hello....
Sokee, Dec 1, 2017
    • JillW
      Oh my! Your page is just all kinds of HAPPY!! Totally adorable!!
      Sokee likes this.
    • Shivani
      awww... what a cutie! Love the fun photo and how its stringed with all the other elements. I can't make up my mind what is more adorable the baby or that cute little smiley sun!!! LOL!
      Sokee likes this.
    • jk703
      Ha - cutest capture! :beat
      Sokee likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      That is the SWEETEST photo bomb I've seen in a long time. Love the bright sunny way you scrapped it-- really matches the spirit of the photo.
      Sokee likes this.
    • Sokee
      Thank you @JillW @Shivani @jk703 @yellowpeep This is a photo taken while Face Timing its so hard being 1300 miles from my granddaughter Zoey and daughter Anna but we make do with daily phone calls, and being able to see them makes it so much better! Plus, is getting screen shots to use for scrapping! LOL
      jk703 likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is adorable, Barbara! Such a sweet photo and the perfect touches to go with it!
      Sokee likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      OMG this is too cute for words! what a photo! i love the sunny yellow and i love that little stamp under the Hello/title. great capture from FaceTime - you could not ask for a better shot! LOVE :beat:heartlub:beat
      Sokee likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Sokee likes this.
    • Sokee
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Oh my word, haha that is the cutest lil face I’ve seen in a long time. Must be such a beautiful buzz to see her peering back at you like that even with all that distance. xo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Sokee
    Date:
    Dec 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    92.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).