amandac

I am a Juggler

I am a Juggler
    • bellbird
      ok, quick story - whenever i go have a shower or whatever, i usually hear the kids ask dad 'where's mum?' at some point, & DH's answer is usually 'she's gone to join the circus', to the point that if one kid asks the other 'where's mum?' for some reason, the other kid will now say 'Oh, she went off with the circus' - Sometimes it sounds like it's not a bad idea to me, but i feel like i'd be just trading one circus for another if i actually ever went, which i think you would understand. Anyway, the juggling can be tiring and awkward and there are days i wish there were less of those club things in the air or that i were more skilled at juggling (no circus would ever really have me!), so, as much as i can, i sympathise with you here and your personal juggling act Amanda and see this not only as art (that i initially clicked on from the thumbnail b/cos it does look amazingly cool) but as like a 'beautiful disaster' kind of therapy masterpiece and i am sure it was cathartic and i'm glad to see you being cathartic in the gallery :)
      amandac likes this.
    • amandac
      @bellbird Thank you for your beautiful words Justine! That is exactly how I feel right now, a beautiful disaster! It is incredibly cathartic and I am pleased it has reflected in my LO as I am trying to release all the rubbish in my head! Thank you xx
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Nov 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).