Rikki

Random challenge

Random challenge
Rikki, Nov 8, 2017
Description:
This the left side of a weekly 2-pager for the random challenge.

Credits:
Template Sixty Twelve 1 by Amy Martin; Our life by Pink Reptile Designs; Authentic by Pink Reptile Designs; Hello by Pink Reptile Designs; In the garden by Pink Reptile Designs; PRD contribution from All the feels part 1, TLP collab; PRD contribution from Treasured - People, TLP collab; PRD contribution from Welcome, TLP collab; Beautiful Day by Pink Reptile Designs; Garden party journal cards by Pink Reptile Designs; Sea of Love elements by Pink Reptile Designs; Ready to go outside by Little Butterfly Wings.
Fonts: SSBaristaBluesPro, StupidlyCute-Regular
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow, look at that sighting (top Left!) great capture! i love the woodsy feel and the matte processing so much! this is beautiful!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @jenn mccabe Jen, I hope you don't think that this is a real boar!!! If that had been the case I certainly would not have taken a pic but tried to save myself. Two boars held people hostage just the other day in a small town here. This was at a forest adventure trail where they had those metal animal silhouettes hidden and you then stumbled upon a sign saying, oops you just passed a boar, fox etc. Did you see it? And then we all went back and looked for the animals. It showed you how unobservant one really is.
    • jenn mccabe
      I didn't know ... :doh34:oops: and I wasn't sure. LOL. Sounds like a fun day out though!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Nov 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    695 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).