spcoggs

Emergency - Broken Wrist

Emergency - Broken Wrist
spcoggs, Sep 18, 2017
Description:
My son and I spent 6 hours between 2 emergency rooms on Friday night after he broke his wrist jumping off a swing in our backyard. It made for quite the adventure. Thankfully, he's healing well.

Credits: September 2017 template by Scrapping with Liz; Agenda kit by One Little Bird; All the Feels collaboration - Part 2 and Part 3.
    • tceattle
      Oh my goodness! How painful and what a night for you two! So glad he is on the mend. Fantastic layout showcasing the event, though! I love the pop of red/white stripe paper and red accents.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Poor little guy, that must hurt! As a scrapping mom, you caught some good photos of the event. Love the red and white striped paper, it seems like the perfect choice. Great list!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • Electra
      Well, you made a terrific page out of a yukky event!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @HeatherB the nurse for the ambulance actually said I should take photos for his scrapbook. It was like she knew me! LOL I took quite a few photos throughout the evening to show him later as, thankfully, he doesn't remember all of it.
    • willimena
      Oh he looks so brave lying there on the trolley! I love the page design you've chosen and the great photos you were able to get in the midst of the event.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Well, I love your page! But not what happened. Love how you included the x-ray with the red circle.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • Karen
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Sep 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    125.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).