HONEY, IT'S FALL! pretties
by ForeverJoy Designs,
September 2017 BYOC Styles
by Mommyish,
Mix It Up Templates 1
by Scrapping with Liz,
Sporty: Hockey
by Kristin Aagard
Karen, LynnG, bbymks5 and 2 others like this.
    • wendy johnson
      terrific page love it!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @wendy johnson Thanks Wendy, I should probably add that everyone calls Bianca BEE.
    • bbymks5
      This is awesome!! I totally wasn't expecting a hockey page!! Love that you let your daughter play hockey!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bbymks5 Timmi, My blood pressure is SUPER HIGH every time she plays. She is short for her age but she has ABSOLUTELY NO FEAR!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis That can be a double edged sword for sure!! Is she a total adrenaline junkie with other activities too?
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bbymks5 Yes, she is! LOVES rollercoasters, I take her and she goes on them by herself. She is scared of heights but she enjoys the adrenaline high so much that she even rock climbs. She is a handful.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis YIKES!!! I'm beyond afraid of roller coasters...they look like fun, but :cry
      so she can enjoy some for me!! Love that she's so active!! Rock climbing looks intense!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bbymks5 Rock climbing was interesting because she cried every single time we went at the beginning but wanted to stay. She was just so frustrated because she was scared. Now, if she is doing a new track she is scared and it might take her a few times but once she does it once she just starts letting her body be more loose.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis She's a brave, brave girl!! I love that she sticks with it, even though it's harder for her!! I try to teach the girls that...it's not the easiest when they see my spaz over things, but I think in the long run they do get it LOL

What's her favorite track so far?
    • Dalis
      @bbymks5 She does indoor rock climbing so I think she is at 4.6 but I can't remember the letter. She is so short it's hard to move to the next one. She hasn't done it in a while since the place we used to go was closed for remodel during summer.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Sep 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    490.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).