Amson

Bird Photography

Bird Photography
Amson, Sep 5, 2017
Description:
We have just returned from a wonderful 5 days away in Canberra.
Credits: Pink Reptile Designs - Time Flies Elements
Mommyish - Vintage Breeze Elements and XOXO Elements

Thanks for looking!
    • cfile
      oh my this is a page that sings to my heart. So beautiful.. love the large photo ... it really packs a punch with expressiveness and intensity in B/W/G... this is near and dear as My Mom was a bird watcher and this used to be her back in the day.. photographing and looking for birds.. love the title work and love the terrific composition. The strip at the bottom with the info is fabulous ... Love the paint pop of color on the right edge. Your journaling is awesome at the top... Magical it is for sure. You have painted a picture through your journaling as well! What a terrific page!! Thanks for playing!! Also a FROGGY FAV!
    • flowersgal
      Wow and just WOW! This is a wonderful photo and I love that it is in b & w not color. However the little color pop upper right does add interest. So many little touches woven in that I can't stop looking.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Sep 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).