Mont Aigoual
Vrielinkie, Sep 2, 2017
Description:
Journaling:
"This is the Mont Aigoual in France. When I was little we vacationed near this place for 9 years in a row. The first time we came here we were so impressed by the views and the atmosphere of the place that we continued to go back every year. This year we went back with the whole family. We knew the weather up there wouldn’t be great but we did not expect this. There were virtually no views all around due to the thick fog. We couldn’t even see the weather station which is like a small castle. There were big gusts of wind and it rained constantly. We have a family photo on this one rock of every year. We really had to search for it now, with the fog. At first we were kind of disappointed that the weather was this bad, but the silver lining on this cloud is that we’ll never forget this!"

Credits:
- Cloud 9 | Bundle by Sabrina's Creations
- Another 25 Days by Sabrina's Creations
- FONT = Wanderlust Letters
KarenB and sabrinavc like this.
    • cfile
      so beautiful! Love the photo treatment and love that your yearly retreat that you love so much you were able to share with your whole family this time. I understand you were a bit disappointed with the weather, but as you said it will be a vaction holiday that you will not forget. Not just because of the weather, but because you were all together :) Time is precious for sure and so glad you have the silver lining on the cloud. Lovely journaling and fun 2 pager!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is gorgeous - love the soft colours that work so perfectly with the photos. I bet that is one year you won't forget :-)
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • AnnePC
      beautiful page. I love your blocking with just few elements. They go perfectly with your photos and your story
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • KarenB
      I actually love foggy days! Your photos are great and I love your page design with the journaling down the side :)
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Sep 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    85.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).