Space Shuttle
bonnenuit, Aug 28, 2017
Description:
August 2017 Inspiration Challenge
Scrapping with Liz Oct 2016 MIS Participation Template
For Real and Innovation Kits by Sahlin Studio
sahlink likes this.
    • Neverland Scraps
      This is awesome!! Where did you see this?! Our family loves space, NASA, etc. I was so blessed to see one of the last launches down at Kennedy before they closed the program. I love all your circles, the alpha and the beautiful photo <3
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • cfile
      Love it!! My Dad lived in Merritt Island near Kennedy Space Center and I loved watching the launches from his front yard. The night launches were awesome too. Love all the circles, the title work and the photo. fun page!!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      @Neverland Scraps This was from a visit to the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama. I highly recommend visiting there. This is where they hold Space Camp for kids.
    • Neverland Scraps
      @bonnenuit My daughter was supposed to go to Space Camp this summer, but something else came up and we had to pull out! It's been her dream to go!! Sadly, we've already done our time in GA (Fort Benning) and will probably never get stationed back down in the south again. Thank you for telling me where this is! I'm going to show my daughter when she comes home from school, hopefully it doesn't make her too sad she didn't get to go to Space Camp this summer, but can focus on the beauty of this photo/layout!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • sahlink
      Such a fun template and you ROCKED it!! LOve the use of color and great shot there.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Aug 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).