jaharvey

In the Woods

In the Woods
jaharvey, Aug 4, 2017
Description:
Fastest layout ever: I just added my photos and some journaling to a template from Simply This Templates. I did remove a couple elements that didn't show up on top of my background photo, and then I was done!
    • SirScrapalot
      Love the large photo!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh WOW! This is gorgeous! That awesome photo in the background drew me right in!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • gracielou
      love the large photo background. very cool.
      jaharvey likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      Love, love how you've made use of that background photo. The flow of your smaller photos tells a great little story too. Sometimes, those fast layouts turn out to be the best.
      jaharvey likes this.
    • Dalis
      I love when pages just come together easy peasy! This turned out amazing too!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • KarenB
      Wow, glad it was easy cos it looks amazing! That big photo alone is beautiful and then the way you added the frames on top works so well. The tree hugging is my fav lol. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge :)
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, i love what you were able to do with just a template alone! this page is amazing. the large background photo with those leading lines of the trees drew me right in. what a great choice! i feel like i am walking along with you all! and the trio of small photos - with you all enjoying the trails & woods - completes the story so well. this is stunning! love! :beat
      jaharvey likes this.
    • EHStudios
      I LOVE that photo as a background! The perfect leading line!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Aug 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).