Mrivas

2017 Week 28

2017 Week 28
Mrivas, Jul 29, 2017
Description:
Amazingly, week 28 was only one page!
credits:
Memory Pockets Monthly: SNAPSHOTS by Valorie Wibbens & Sara Gleason & Sahlin Studio & Paislee Press & Mommyish & Allison Pennington
Snap: Elements by MP-Addons & Allison Pennington
Numbers (Basic) | Journal Cards by Sahlin Studio
Pocket Pages by Gennifer Bursett (retired)
    • RebeccaH
      love the recolor of the week number card - the use of that reddish/orange through the page is great!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Lynnette
      Great photos as always! I love the angle on the slurpee picture. And that tooth card is awesome! Your little guy is getting so big!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • barbaraj
      Love your great b/w photos on this and how nicely you journaled! Love the added red!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Katherine B
      Congratulations! Your GORGEOUS layout has been selected as one of today's Gallery Standouts! Well done!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Congrats on your very well deserved GSO. But I have to know: Where did you get that card from with the teeth, or did you make that? I am in awe! You are so skilled I have those kits and collections and yet everything looks new and fresh and like I still need to get it.
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Mrivas
    • Mrivas
      @Eyeore thank you, I got it from my stash of digi cards (from wendy P Designs Toothless Smiles kit), I extracted the teeth part and added it to the card.
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Memory Pockets Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    Mrivas
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).