jaharvey

Ouch

Ouch
jaharvey, Jul 27, 2017
Description:
Font: Bohemian Typewriter
Template: Sahlin Studio challenge freebie
Journal card: non-TLP (Miss Mint)
Background texture: ajchallenge transparency 1 (Just Jaimee)
Pins: Pins & Needles CU freebie (Mommyish)
Alpha, beads, brad, dymo tag, gessos, medicine bottle, stitching, ticket, paper: Under the Weather (prd)
Gary Oxlade likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Glad you found relief! Love all the stitches!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Yikes! I certainly am glad that you're feeling better now. I really dig that all those stitches look like acupuncture needles. I don't know if that was purposeful, but I really love the pins and stitches along with your photos.
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @yellowpeep Oh, that wasn't on purpose! I was just aiming for one texture on the page. But now that you've "pointed" it out, I love it!
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • LynnG
      Perfectly done and I agree about the stitching! Great documenting and as a fellow fibro and neck pain sufferer you have my empathy :-)
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @LynnG I've tried a few meds for the FM, none of which do much except make me tired, so this was a surprise. I'll definitely do it again.
    • LynnG
      @jaharvey Yes I am back on those ones - getting out of bed in the mornings a challenge although at least not waking in agony :angry Glad you got some relief :byay
    • jaharvey
      @LynnG It is a struggle. I hate it when I wake up in more pain in the morning than when I went to bed. I hope you find something that works for you!
    • LynnG
      @jaharvey yes it gets very depressing doesn't it?
    • Gary Oxlade
      Ouch & double ouch
    • StefanieS
      It looks so painful - glad that it wasn't and that it offered you so much relief, love that you documented it all so beautifully.
      jaharvey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    447.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).