Jeanet

Fly

Fly
Jeanet, Jul 26, 2017
Description:
Do you know what I really love about working digitally? The fact that it is so easy to reuse bits and pieces. Combine them with other pieces for a different look. And just with the click of a button you can change the overall color to fit your current mood.
This piece is made up with pieces from three different projects of mine. The hair, the face and the birds were not created to go together, but now it looks like they were always intended to meet.
I ♥ digital scrapbooking

Products:
Art Journaling by Lynne-Marie
Go 4 It! by Lynne-Marie
Adventure - bundle by Lynne-Marie
Lynne-Marie, KarenB and Rikki like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      indeed they do look like they were made for each other - when i dabble in paper stuff it is so hard to commit to things - as I am so used to the forgiveness of digi and how easy it is to change my mind. digi is amazing! love the colors and sense of movement on this piece. beautiful!
    • keepscrappin
      Love the contrast with the black and yellow. I love how you mixed it all together for one cohesive piece.
    • orkan
      J'adores ! merveilleux message
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Jeanet
    Date:
    Jul 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    424px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).