yellowpeep

Rollin

Rollin
yellowpeep, Jul 22, 2017
Description:
Kristin Aagard- How We Roll

Ten Tiny Turtles- You are Loved
KristinAagard, KarenB and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      how can I decide? explain meeeeeeee !!!!!!!! how can I? every one of these pages you posted is a GSO, and Sarita isn;t here to help me decide!!!!!!!! gorgeous, in that amazingly perfect way of yours, and my idea of perfection goes beyond the technique applied , or the concept of art and how to follow the rules.... there are pages all around that are perfectly executed technically, but to get to my level of what perfection is? there has to be that love elements, the feel of what goes on beyond the image, that little big feel that can only translate when the artist/scrapper is someone like you <3 absolute delight on this layering, OMG to those shadows.....every thing, every little detail!!!!!!!! LOVe!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      @MrsPeel, you are my #1 cheerleader. Sometimes your kind words are the only thing that keeps me coming back to make something new. I am so grateful for the time it's taken for you to write all these generous comments.
      I cherish your energy and your support. Thank you so much!!! xoxox
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • KarenB
      This is awesome! Those layers and shapes and colours - just gorgeous and I love the cute photo too :)
    • MrsPeel
      oh I wish I had more health to be a lot more around the galleries, and please please, you should know lots more people admire you as much as I do, so keep creating, because some people just don't have the time to stop that much, but I do talk to people, a LOT LOL and I know you are loved and admired!!! So please, keep creating!!!!!!! Huge huggzzz
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • yellowpeep
    • KristinAagard
      Love your color choices in your paper stacking! Super cute photo! <3
      yellowpeep likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    yellowpeep
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).