AnneofAlamo

U07222017-currently

U07222017-currently
AnneofAlamo, Jul 23, 2017
Description:
Currently, as right now! I still have the sweet memories of our vacation and thinking about the ocean. I had the most relaxing day. We had no appointments, no chores, nothing. I got to scrap all day! Pure lovely and I got to play with the M3 kit for July - so much energy in the whole collection!
MrsPeel likes this.
    • orkan
      Here is the result of beautiful day! Big imagination! I like very much
    • MrsPeel
      ahhh Anne!!!!!you have no idea of the magnitude of how much you are missed...!!!! it is so GREAT, so invigorating, so much love to our hearts when you are around!!!!!!! I haven't been very social in the forums in the past year or so but just seeing your pages in the gallery makes my heart sing, your sharing of your family life and your amazing pages on art journal gives my heart happiness, joy and so so much hope!!!!!! LOVE this, not just the page but the fact that you are having time to relax and scrap is making my heart sing!!!!!!! welcome back!!! LOVE you!!!!![​IMG]
    • yellowpeep
      Great journaling Anne! It's such a gift to have a day where you can just scrap and not worry about anything else. What a great balance to the end of your vacation. I love your staggered letters and of course that giant beautiful wave. Your paint splats are divine too!
    • Karen
      SO great to see you back and scrapping again! I bet you have a huge backlog! (I do too!) I love your little snippets of what you're doing right now. Sounds perfect!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    285.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).